Expertly manufactured to the highest spec in sustainable A-grade teak, this teak table is hardwearing, comfortable, stylish and easy to maintain. It can remain outdoors, all year round and does not require any maintenance.
This teak table can be easily incorporated into any patio or garden setting, creating a wonderful focal point that works well to modernise existing garden furniture.
The table extends from 1.8 - 2.4 m in a matter of seconds.
This table has been pre-drilled to permit the use of a parasol and is supplied with a flush-fitting teak parasol plug if not required. The table is finished with radial-edged slats to help it dry off after the rain.
1 x Double Leaf Extending Table
(Width: 180 - 240 cm, Depth: 120 cm, Height: 75 cm)
- Sustainable A-grade teak (Tectona grandis).
- H0ard-wearing, robust and durable.
- Made the old fashioned way using mortise and tenon joints.
- Fine sanded & smooth finish.
- Weather, water & rot resistant.
- High in natural teak oils.
- Suitable for outdoor use all year round.
Our teak furniture is checked and issued with SVLK certification to confirm that it has been legally harvested and can be sold in any EU country.
EU Timber Regulations (EUTR) 995/2010 prohibit illegally harvested timber and timber-based products from being sold into European markets.