Teak Furniture Purchasing Advice There are some important things to consider when purchasing your Teak garden Furniture. Teak furniture is costly, so it's definitely worth taking time to make the right choice. Here you will find some advice in looking out for any pitfalls.
1. Poor Quality: Buying furniture from non reputable companies can lead to lower quality furniture, often made with cheaper materials. This furniture may not be as durable and may not last as long as a higher quality piece.
2. Misleading Advertisements: Many non reputable companies may use misleading advertising to entice consumers to purchase their furniture. This includes false claims about the quality, design or materials used that can lead to disappointment or dissatisfaction with the purchase.
3. No Warranty: Reliable companies often provide warranties on their products. If something happens to your furniture, or it does not meet your expectations in any way, many reputable companies will work with you to make it right. But if you buy from a non-reputable company, there is usually no avenue for recourse if something goes wrong with your purchase.
4. Questionable Integrity: Non reputable companies may not have your best interests at heart and may be more interested in making a quick sale than providing quality service and support.
5. Difficulty Returning Items: Non reputable companies may have policies that make it difficult to return items or get a full refund, leaving you with an unsatisfactory product and no recourse.
6. Deforestation: Without proper authentication and certification from a reputable source. All sustainable Teak must carry a SVLK and FLEGT Licence, which guarantees that the Teak has been harvested from sustainable sources. Failure to purchase through the correct channels may mean you receive inferior furniture that is poorly made and may have been harvested through Deforestation which is unsustainable and causes huge environmental damage.
7. A reputable company will usually have a physical location or premises where they showcase their products or services. This could be a showroom, an office, a factory, or a warehouse. They may also have an online presence where customers can browse and purchase their products. Inviting customers to come and view their products is a sign of transparency and confidence in their offerings. It allows customers to inspect the quality of the products, ask questions, and make an informed decision before buying. It also provides a level of assurance that the company is legitimate and not a scam.
‘‘Feel free to ask us for any advice you need on the purchasing or caring of Teak Garden Furniture, We are always happy to provide you with the benefit of our knowledge without any obligation to purchase.’’